S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Evangelism And Spiritual Warfare, Student Workbook: Capston

Répondre au sujet    FanatiK_GaminG Index du Forum » Le salon FanatiK » Le bar Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Evangelism And Spiritual Warfare, Student Workbook: Capston
Auteur Message
fillmelv

Message Evangelism And Spiritual Warfare, Student Workbook: Capston Répondre en citant

Evangelism is proclaiming and demonstrating to the world that God has visited the world in the person of Jesus of Nazareth, and that this visitation is now accompanied by liberation from the devil and from the effects of sin! To evangelize is to prophesy deliverance in Messiah Jesus. This module covers in a broad outline the key dimensions of evangelism and spiritual warfare, including the Bible’s telling of the war of the universe that was caused by the disobedience of the devil and humankind. God’s good creation was made subject to demonic powers and death, and humankind is now enslaved by selfishness, disease, alienation, and death. Through the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ, believers are delivered from Satan’s dominion, as well as from the effects of the Curse through the power of the Spirit. In this module we discuss how to prepare for effective urban evangelism through intercessory prayer, personal soul winning, and public preaching, and introduce the concept of the household network, or oikos in urban evangelism. We close our discussion by stressing the need to conserve the fruit of our evangelism by following up new converts, that act of “incorporating new converts into the family of God so they can be equipped to grow in Christ and use their gifts for ministry.”

This is the Student Workbook for TUMI's Capstone Module 8 English course, Evangelism and Spiritual Warfare, which is one of 16 modules in the Capstone Curriculum. This DVD is intended to be purchased by TUMI satellites, mentors, or site coordinators for use within a TUMI Satellite. The Urban Ministry Institute (TUMI) is a ministry of World Impact, Inc. TUMI Satellites are a part of the TUMI Network, where leaders are developed in the local church using TUMI's curriculum and training system.

Evangelism and Spiritual Warfare, Student Workbook: Capstone Module 8, English book for ibooks Evangelism and Spiritual Warfare, Student Workbook: Capstone Module 8, English book RapidShare

.TUMI,,Books,,Capstone,Spanish,Broadcasting,the,Gospel,Worldwide,I,,see,,this,,as,,a,,blessing,,now,,because,,God,,removed,,me,,from,,my,,crazy,,life,,and,,set,,me,,in,,a,,quiet,,place,,-,,jail,,-,,to,,humble,,and,,equip,,me404,,Oops!,,You're,,lostI've,been,called,to,serve,and,be,a,witness,of,God's,grace,to,the,poor,,and,I'm,currently,involved,with,a,ministry,that,serves,food,on,downtown's,Skid,Row 79c7fb41ad

Reversing Hermon: Enoch, the Watchers, and the Forgotten Mission of Jesus Christ download epub mobi pdf fb2The Practice: A Catlett's Cove Novel, Book 1 download epub mobi pdf fb2Unusual Suspects (The Sisters Grimm #2): 10th Anniversary Edition (Sisters Grimm, The) download epub mobi pdf fb2The Labor of Faith: Gender and Power in Black Apostolic Pentecostalism download epub mobi pdf fb2The Strawberry Festival (Fables from the Farm) download epub mobi pdf fb2Karma download epub mobi pdf fb2De vilda svanarna – The Wild Swans. Tvåspråkig barnbok efter en saga av Hans Christian Andersen (svenska – engelska) (www.childrens-books-bilingual.com) (Swedish Edition) downlThe Dragon Phantom download epub mobi pdf fb2A Baby Brother For Maggie and Lou download epub mobi pdf fb2The Almost Adulting Book of Coloring: 30 Funny Quotes, Doodle Mandalas + Swear Word Adult Coloring Book download epub mobi pdf fb2

Lun 19 Juin - 18:24 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Lun 19 Juin - 18:24 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    FanatiK_GaminG Index du Forum » Le salon FanatiK » Le bar Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation